Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Revlon Top Coat-new addition to my nail routine

New favourite alert!
I never used to use a topcoat, and if I did it would be a random one that wasn't too expensive. Then I found Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat and I loved it. There were a few negatives such as it did shrink on the nail a bit but I could handle them.....but then...it went all gloopy and I had a third of it left. It did leave a nice shine and it did dry quickly but I can't handle the negatives. So for a while I've been looking for a new one.....
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat Review
Well this may not look too fancy but let me tell you this packs a punch. It's easy to apply, dries quickly, has a great finish and is really shiny. Its my new favourite and I am recommending it to everyone. It retails for around the £6.49 mark but I got a 3 for 2 offer which makes it fab value. If your looking for a new topcoat that doesn't break the bank, I seriously recommend it!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)