Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Diptyque Baies Scented Candle

Hi lovelies,

So I am relatively new to candles. I've had them over the years but never been really into them and only burnt them occasionally  However I recently got given the Diptyque Baies and I have to say, I love it. The scent is a mix of rose and berries so its fruity yet floral. Fruity sweet scents are my thing and I will definitely be re purchasing although the price tag is a bit ouch. Getting this as a present along with another Diptyque candle, I was a happy Helen :)
Diptyque Baies Candle
You can pick this candle up from places like SpaceNK and John Lewis for around £20 for the mini 70g version and this will last around 30 hours.

What are your favourite candles and fragrances?

Til next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)