Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Bicester Shopping Village Shopping - Kate Spade & Origins

Bicester Outlet Shopping Village near Oxford is somewhere we ocassionally go.  I usually find  the odd few things but today, well wowsers I found so much good stuff! A whole lot has been added to my lust list!

For those unfamiliar with Bicester, it's an outlet village that is always busy and is done in a village-esque design. Shops here include DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, The White Company, Cath Kidson, Hugo Boss, Coach, Vivienne Westwood, UGG, Ted Baker, Alexander McQueen, Dior, Lulu Guiness to name but a few. There are over 130 boutiques. It's open 7 days a week and open til 8pm most nights which is fab. To find out more check out their website: http://www.bicestervillage.com/

Two stores I couldn't help but love everything inside were The Cosmetics Company Store and Kate Spade.

Kate Spade, New York = handbags galore. H to the ello HEAVEN! Now granted there were some CRAZAY colours but the bags are so beautiful. Some of the colours are workable and others a tad bold for me.  I couldn't take photos in there and as it's an outlet shop the designs are often different to current lines in stores.

These are just a few examples and they range in price at Bicester from around £180. Esssh I know but oooo just take a moment to look at the beautifulness!



The Cosmetics Company Store is always one I go into when I visit Bicester. They often have a few bits I like but they had had a refit from last time I went in and they have really upped their game. They have perfumes, make up and brushes as well as skin and hair care. Brands include Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown, MAC, DKNY. The origins, MAC and Bobbi Brown sections have majorly increased. Often the shade range is dubious and its obvious why they are in the outlet but today they had a wide shade range for the foundations and BB creams and more 'normal' shades of eyeshadow and lipsticks, not just the wacky extreme colours. All the products are a lot cheaper. There were MAC blushes for about £10. Other examples are the Origins mascara-  £17 online and £11 at Bicester and Ginzing Eye cream is £21 online and £15 at Bicester.
Origins GinZing Mascara 
 It is safe to say when my bank balance is a bit happier I will be back and stock up!

Anyone else love a bit of outlet shopping or grabbing a bargain and who else loves Bicester? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)