Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Thank you

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick post to all who read my blog. It's my little space on the internet and it's amazing that you all read and seem to enjoy what I write. There is a growing number of you so I thought it was time to say a big HELLO to you all. I would love to get chatting to more of you so leave a comment with your  name and where you're from or your twitter and lets get chatting! Those of you who I already speak to/have spoken to are all really cool. Meeting new people is an amazing part of blogging especially when they are from a far flung place in the world.

Also, I wanted to say:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. It means a lot. There's quite a few of you now :)

You can follow me on twitter - @every1sparkles and you can see when I post and chat to me if you want.
Also, follow me on BlogLovin to make sure you see all my latest posts asap and don't miss a thing. Plus it's so much easier to follow all your favourite blogs in one place, see all the new posts and it's freeeeeee as a bird!

If you have any requests for posts, outfit ideas, or product reviews or if you want to collab with me then tweet me @every1sparkles or leave a comment. I'd love to hear your ideas. Also, don't forget to leave a comment and introduce yourselves!

Remember ladies, don't let anyone dull your sparkle, everyone should sparkle in their unique and special ways.

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. you are a great blogger that's why we stick around your page. continue with your great work cause we are here waiting to receive anything you throw our way. thanx for the your great posts. cheers babe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)