Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Plus size & curvy Autumn (Fall) Outfit Ideas #4 Jackets

In my last Autumn Outfit Ideas #3, I showed you blazers, the more formal option. Today I'm talking casual jacket options and here are my top picks.
Plus size/ curvy Autumn Outfit Ideas - Jackets
Left to Right:

Brown Drape Front Leather £39.99- New Look Inspire @Asos Curve

Which if your favourite of my picks? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Don't miss out on my previous Autumn outfit ideas and picks. The first featured floral and deep purple, gold jewelry and boots, and the second was a smart casual look with deep red and statement accessories. The third I've already mentioned-my blazer picks. Definitely worth a look so feel free to check those posts out.

Remember you can find me and say hi on twitter or facebook and don't miss a post by following by email or by BlogLovin.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ASOS leather jacket. x

    www.prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)