Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Plus size & curvy Autumn (Fall) Outfit Ideas #3 Blazers

I hope you have all enjoyed my earlier posts Autumn Outfits #1 and Autumn Outfits #2 and they have given you some ideas for items you may have in your wardrobe, inspiration for new pieces and that you are all feeling Autumnal.

Blazers are a staple all year round but they really are great for this time of year when you need a little something as an extra layer but you don't want a full on coat. Blazers give a smarter look to the light jackets I showed will be showing in Autumn Ideas #4. So if you are looking for something for a night out or just a smart/casual daytime look, you are in the right place.
Plus size/ curvy Autumn Outfit Ideas - Blazers
From left to right: 
Black Waterfall - £27.99 New Look Inspire
Black & Animal Print - £40 Samya @ New Look Inspire

Which blazer is your favourite?  I hope you are all loving Autumn so far!

Til next time...and if you miss me then don't forget you can say hi on twitter or facebook and don't miss a post by following by email or by BlogLovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)