Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Where have I been?

Firstly sorry I have been quiet recently. I do have good reason, I promise.....
Long story short, I've had issues with my ankle for a long time and I've finally had surgery on it to repair the ligaments. It's been really painful and  I've been feeling pretty rubbish especially with the medications. I have been pretty much housebound for weeks and not up to much at all. It's a long road to recovery as after this cast I have to start walking on it (crutches are NOT fun!) then physio etc.

So I will hopefully be posting the odd post but if not please stay with me and I'll be back soon!

Helen x

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the update Helen! Bummer. I'd hoped you were traveling the world having great adventures. Maybe you were? In your mind? As you were going stir crazy from being housebound? Looking forward to seeing your new posts once you're up to it. :-)

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Helen! We miss you in Curves Around the World! I hope you feel better soon and have a great recovery!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)