Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Curves Around the World

Well hello there ladies....

I know, I know, you're thinking where on earth have you been? I'm sorry for being MIA recently.

I just wanted to to say hi to you all and check in even though yep I'm still Miss hop a long on crutches (and trying to get my life sorted).  Add me on twitter and come and say hi or leave a comment and let me know what posts you would like to see and I'll be back soon! Add me on Bloglovin (link below), then you will see my next post as soon as I post and you won't miss a thing.

I also wanted to let you all know Curves Around the World (international blog series in case you havn't seen it),  is still going strong so I thought I'd point you in the direction of the other ladies who are involved. The links are below. ENJOY!

Jennifer (Germany). http://dressingthesecurves.blogspot.de/  
Thulisa (South Africa) - http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.co.uk4
----------
Don't forget to follow me so that you get all the latest posts and don't miss anything. Plus it's a lot easier to read all your favourite blogs and it's free. Click here or the button below.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear from your Helen, I hope all is well with you and your recovering well! We all miss you and can't wait till you start posting again. take care! :)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)