Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Kandee Johnson Spreads the body positivity message



I wanted to share this with you all as I believe this wholeheartedly and I couldn't have said it better myself.

The media bombards us with things about weight,  plastic surgery and portraying 'perfection'. No-one is perfect. Let me tell you a celebrity may look perfect it in a magazine but remember there is surgery, make up, photo editing, certain angles of photographs, clever clothing designs, and things you can't see. Don't compare yourself to others. You don't know their struggles or insecurities or what they might be shielding from view. 

Outward looks fade, but your personality remains true throughout your life . Kandee is right when she says you can be stunningly beautiful on the outside but if you have an attitude or , then it's totally unattractive. Personality 100% is more important than how you look.

We all have imperfections and scars and we are all different sizes, shapes, and looks but all of that is what makes us unique and different and shows we are human. Imperfection is ok. What a boring world if we all looked the same like robots from a factory. Embrace those differences and your individuality. Everyone is beautiful. Don't you go forgetting that!

Love yourself just as you are ladies and let your personalities shine!
P.S As Kandee said, I'm not against plastic surgery etc, I'm just saying you don't need to change, embrace your uniqueness and love who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)